Virgin Mobile - LG K3
- 1.00 LBS
The black LG K3 LGAS110 Smartphone incorporates all the conveniences of a modern smartphone in a sleek, compact design. It features a 4.5" IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a 480 x 854 native resolution and offers full support for the multi-touch gestures incorporated into the Android Marshmallow operating system. The K3 is powered by a 1.1 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 210 chipset with 1GB of RAM in support. It also comes with 8GB of memory and has a microSD card slot for increasing your storage space up to 32GB.
The K3 features both a 5MP rear-facing camera for portrait, group, and landscape shots and a front-facing 2MP camera for shooting selfies and video chatting. Bluetooth 4.1 is onboard for pairing with other compatible devices, such as Bluetooth headsets and earbuds. 802.11/b/g/n Wi-Fi is integrated for high-speed Internet connectivity and A-GPS with GLONASS is also available for using Google Location and Maps services. The LG K3 also comes with a removable 2100mAh battery that provides hours of use.
WE SAY IT WORKS, HERE'S THE PROOF
GSM / 4G LTE Capable
North American Variant
Rear 5MP Camera + 2MP Front
8GB Storage Capacity + 1GB of RAM
GSM / 4G LTE Wireless Connectivity
- This phone is designed to work on select GSM networks and is 4G LTE capable. LTE is an advanced cellular network data protocol capable of data speeds so fast that they compete with wired broadband Internet providers. With an LTE connection, this phone should have no problem streaming HD video, downloading apps, uploading photos, or anything else that requires a high-speed data connection. The phone is also backwards compatible with 3G and 2G data for instances when you can't get LTE. In addition to cellular wireless, this phone also features Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity. Note: Not compatible with all cellular networks. Please make sure your provider uses a frequency or band that this phone supports. You can check which bands this phone works with in the Specifications.
- North American Variant / US Compatible LTE
- The AS110 is a US variant of the K3. The AS110's LTE radio is tuned to frequencies that are most often used in the United States and North America. It can also be used in other parts of the world; however, LTE access may be limited or unsupported, depending on the network. To ensure this phone will work with your carrier please check to make sure the frequencies your carrier uses are supported by this phone. The full list of compatible carrier frequencies can be found here, the frequencies this phone supports can be found in the product specs.
- 2100mAh Battery
- The removable, replaceable battery in the LG K3 lets you stay on the go while another battery charges.
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- The Android operating system integrates heavily with Google's services. Using the card-based Google Now, Android quickly surfaces information for you whenever you need it, powered by the same Knowledge Engine that runs Google's web search. It's a personalized and customizable OS, allowing you to add your favorite apps or widgets to your homescreen. You can even download new themes using the Google Play Store, which offers access to more than one million apps, games, books, music, movies, and more. Android 6.0 Marshmallow overhauls permissions, allowing you to have finer control over what your applications have access to. It also marks the debut of Now on Tap, a context-sensitive update to Google Now that checks your current screen for keywords and then searches for them automatically. Other performance and security enhancements are included as well.
- For the way you use your phone today and the way you will use it tomorrow
- What makes our Virgin Mobile LG-K3 better than other retailers who sell it? We offer 1.1 GHz Snapdragon 210 Quad-Core CPU unlike other retailers who charge much more for this feature in their Virgin Mobile LG K3 phones.
- Hallie \ Verified Purchase
A + Phone
I love this phone. great screen, large data storage capacity, many functions, great sound, microphone and camera. A+ phone.