- Orders ship Monday-Friday.
- We don't take your money until your order has shipped.
- Some items may ship separately.
- Some items can't be shipped internationally.
WHEN WILL I GET MY STUFF
- All orders are processed within 48 hours.
- All orders are shipped within 2 to to 18 days.
- An email with tracking information will be sent once an order has been shipped (with carriers). Tracking is not available on International Economy.
SHIPPING MULTIPLE ORDERS
- Multiple orders place on the same day cannot be combined.
SHIPPING TO MULTIPLE LOCATIONS
- We cannot split up an order and ship to multiple locations. This confuses our ordering systems, suppliers and employees and results in a extra charge to you. If you wish to send items to different locations, you will need to place a separate order for each shipping address.
- You can calculate the cost of shipping your order by adding the items you want to the shopping cart and entering your zip code or country in step 2 billing details on the secure checkout page.RETURNS
- If a product you ordered from us for example a mp3 player 8GB is defective you have 10 days to return the product. Send the product back to the address on the package and we will credit your account within 5 days.
- We promise to be your trusted partner for technology by delivering the advice, service and convenience you deserve — all at competitive prices. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair.
Return & Exchange Periods
- Time period begins the day you receive your product and applies to new, clearance, open-box, refurbished and pre-owned products.
Most Products 15 days
Cell Phones for delivery with a Carrier Contract 14 days
How to Return an Item
- Gather the purchases you want to return, along with the original contents and packaging.
Return by Mail via the Carrier of Your Choice
- Place the Return Form portion of your packing slip in the box with your return. You may get a pre-populated Return Form by looking up your order. If you can't locate your order, print a blank return form and fill it out. Then, place the completed form in the box with your return. Put the return label on the package, add postage and mail it via the carrier of your choice.
- With a few exceptions, we will reimburse you for returned items in the same way you paid for them. If you paid more than $800 in cash or more than $250 by check or by a debit card without a major credit card logo, we will refund you by check within 10 business days. Any amounts deducted from a gift card will be credited to the gift card. If you no longer have the gift card used for an order, please call us at 214-551-4429 with your order number handy, and we'll be happy to send you a replacement.
- Damaged, Defective or Incorrect Items
- If you receive a product that is damaged in shipping, defective or that is not the product you ordered, please return it and we'll arrange for a replacement. To return the item by mail, please call us for special instructions at 214-551-4429. We will cover all reasonable and customary ground shipping fees.
- Please make sure that all data has been removed and the device is no longer linked to any cloud account or to any other device so that we may accept the return of this product especially cell phones with a carrier contract and unlocked phones.
- You can return or exchange cell phones with a carrier contract and unlocked phones within 14 days. Like the carrier stores, we have a charge ($35) for return or exchange of these products.
Cell Phones and Devices with a Carrier Contract
- If you decide to return a phone or device with a carrier contract, you are responsible for canceling your service contract with the carrier, and for all carrier charges.
- There is one way to return your phone or device and cancel your service.
Call Best-Value-Electronics.com Customer Service at 214-551-4429 (6 a.m. to midnight, CT) for instructions on how to return the device by mail. Let the phone associate know that you want to cancel your service.
Final Sale and Non-Returnable Items
All Final Sale merchandise cannot be returned. Other nonreturnable purchases include digital content, prepaid cards, gift packaging, memberships, completed services, opened consumable items including batteries, ink and 3D printer filament, and items returned that are damaged, unsanitary or missing major contents.
For gifts returned via mail, we will credit the gift purchaser and notify them via e-mail.
- Software, Movies, Music and Games
Opened computer software, movies, music or video games can only be exchanged for an identical item.
- Missing Packaging or Accessories
If you do not have all the original packaging or accessories, that's okay too. We can process a return with a nonrefundable deduction on your refund for what is missing.
- Bundle or Promotional Discount Items
If you return an item bought as part of a bundle or with a promotional discount and you do not return everything — not to worry. We will reimburse you for what you do return, minus the value of the discount or freebie.
Other Important Information
- Export Regulations
If you live outside the United States, please remember to comply with all U.S. Export Administration Regulations and control laws, and know that return shipments to Best-Value-Electronics.com need to occur within the U.S.
- Why we need your I.D.
Like many retailers, we use a third party to help prevent losses by detecting improper returns, and, except where prohibited, require a valid ID for all returns that lack proof of purchase. Reimbursements on returns lacking proof of purchase may be denied or limited and state sales tax and fees will not be reimbursed. We accept U.S., Canadian, and Mexican Driver's Licenses; U.S. State ID; Canadian Province ID; Matricula Consular; U.S. Military ID; Passport; U.S. Laser Visa; and U.S. Permanent Resident Card. Our third-party processor may record your ID information when you return an item, and keep it in a secure database to help us validate future returns. If we caution you or deny your return, you may request a copy of your Return Activity Report by calling 214-551-4429.
- Effective date: May 17, 2016