Apple ipad mini4 32gb with Wi-Fi Silver
- 3.99 LBS
This tablet has everything you need at a great price. From its sleek design, brilliant screen and great app library you can do video editing and gaming fast while the small size of the tablet allows you to use the cloud to back up bulky documents fast.
The iPad® mini 4 has a stunning 7.9-inch Retina display with over 3.1 million pixels. It also comes with the A7 chip with 64-bit architecture, ultrafast wireless, iSight and FaceTime HD cameras, powerful apps, and up to 10 hours of battery life. Yet it still fits easily in one hand.
The 128GB iPad mini 4 from Apple has a smaller form factor than its big brother, the iPad Air 2. The iPad mini 4 is just 6.1mm thin and weighs 0.65 lb. Its smaller form factor makes it easier to hold in one hand. This iPad mini comes in a space gray finish.
The tablet's 7.9" Retina Display features a native resolution of 2048 x 1536, showing up to 3.1 million pixels at 326 ppi. The Retina Display's capacitive touchscreen lets you utilize all the multi-touch gestures of iOS 11.
The mini 4 features Apple's A8 processor with their 2nd Generation 64-bit architecture, allowing for more robust and powerful apps such as video editing, 3D modeling and CAD, and 3D gaming. Also, the A8 chip supports Metal, a more efficient technology that enables the iPad mini to render detailed graphics and visual effects.
Accompanied by the A8 chip is the M8 motion coprocessor, which measures the motion of the iPad mini via the accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, and barometer, lightening the load of the A8 chip. This frees up the A8 chip to process multiple tasks while enabling it to maintain fast performance. The iPad mini may have the Retina Display, but it still manages to maintain its 10-hour battery life. That's because the A8 chip isn't just more powerful; it's also more efficient.
The iPad mini comes with iOS and Touch ID. Designed for the iPad, iOS features News, enhanced multitasking, a shortcut bar, editing tools, updated multi-touch gestures, and more. Touch ID uses your fingerprint to unlock your device as well as make secure purchases in iTunes, iBooks, the App Store, and via Apple Pay.
With iCloud, you can sync your iPad mini to your other iOS devices and Mac computers. Push photos, download apps, and continue from where you left off in iBooks with iCloud. iCloud also offers cloud storage so you can back up your contacts, photos, and important documents to Apple's cloud servers. You can also restore your iPad mini to a previous state using iCloud.
What is different about our Apple Ipad mini 4 from other retalers who sell it? Thanks to our two 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz antennas and MIMO (multiple-input multiple-output) technology, the iPad mini 4 can reach download speeds of up to 866 Mbps with its 802.11ac connection. So now when you want to download a movie, share photos or documents with AirDrop, or just browse the web, your connection is even faster than before
WE SAY IT WORKS, HERE'S THE PROOF
- Retina Display
- The Retina Display of the iPad mini 4 has been designed with all components combined into one layer. This helps eliminate gaps between layers, as well as the internal reflectance caused by those gaps. This helps the 7.9" 2048 x 1536 touchscreen render lifelike colors, text, and images with improved contrast, sharpness, and vividness at 326 pixels per inch and a total of over 3.1 million pixels
The fully laminated display also features a fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating to reduce smudges and an anti-reflective coating that helps reduce glare by up to 56% over previous iPad models
- Apple A8 Sytem on a Chip
- Thanks to the A8 chip, apps run fast on the iPad mini 4. The A8 is Apple's 2nd generation 64-bit architecture, and its CPU runs up to 30% faster than the A7, while its graphics run up to 60% faster than the A7
- M8 Motion Coprocessor
- When you're in motion, the M8 motion coprocessor continuously measures data from the accelerometer, compass, gyroscope, and barometer. This helps offload work from the A8 chip for improved power efficiency. The motion coprocessor also continuously calibrates all five sensors, so when you want to play a game or use Maps, iPad mini 4 is ready and able
- To get improved graphics performance out of the A8 chip and iOS, the iPad mini 4 takes advantage of Metal, an Apple technology that lets developers design immersive console-style games. Metal is optimized to allow the CPU and GPU to work together and deliver detailed graphics and complex visual effects
- Battery Life
- The A8 chip isn't just powerful; it's also power efficient. With up to 10 hours of battery life, it can handle work, play, and more.
- 8-Megapixel iSight Camera
- The f/2.4 iSight camera has been re-designed with an 8-megapixel sensor that captures images at a native resolution of 3264 x 2448 and 1080p HD video. The image signal processor in the A8 chip also features improved face-detection technology to keep more - and smaller - faces in focus as well as improved noise reduction. The camera also features time-lapse video, exposure control, 120 fps slo-mo, a burst mode, a timer mode, and a high-resolution panorama mode
- FaceTime HD Camera
- Put a face - or two - on every conversation. The 1.2-megapixel front-facing FaceTime HD camera is equipped with 720p video and has an f/2.2 aperture that lets in more light. Its sensor and pixels help improve performance in low-light conditions, while dual microphones employ noise-reduction technology to help suppress background noise. In addition, when you switch cameras from front to back (or vice versa), the microphones switch too, so what your iPad sees is what it hears
- Touch ID
- With Touch ID, you can use your finger and the Home button to unlock your iPad. Touch ID also has 360° range, so no matter how you're holding it - portrait, landscape, or anything in between - your iPad knows who you are. Touch ID also unlocks more than just your iPad and allows you to sign in to secure apps, make one-touch purchases in iTunes, iBooks, the App Store, and through Apple Pay
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Thanks to two 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz antennas and MIMO (multiple-input multiple-output) technology, the iPad mini 4 can reach download speeds of up to 866 Mbps with its 802.11ac connection. So now when you want to download a movie, share photos or documents with AirDrop, or just browse the web, your connection is even faster than before
- iOS 11
- iOS 11 features the Files app, which allows you to easily browse, search, and organize all your files. The Dock is also now available on any screen, just swipe up. You can open a second app right from the Dock, and both apps remain active in Slide Over as well as Split View. You can drag the second app in Slide Over to the left. And you can get back to your favorite App Spaces in the redesigned App Switcher. Drag and Drop comes to iPad, allowing you to move text, photos, and files from one app to another. Additional features include the ability to pay friends using Apple Pay, Do Not Disturb while driving to help users stay more focused on the road, even more intelligence and a voice for Siri as well as professional capabilities to Photos and Camera
- Sara C \ Verified Purchase
- Real Apple Product
- I have to admit that I was skeptical of this product's authenticity and despite cautions from family members I bit the bullet and ordered it. I'm very glad I did because it's a beautiful iPad and definitely the real deal. I waited a couple of months before I left feedback to ensure the unit was performing properly. My daughter was so happy to have her new birthday present! Would buy another in a heartbeat.
Sara C \ Verified Purchase
Real Apple Product
I have to admit that I was skeptical of this product's authenticity and despite cautions from family members I bit the bullet and ordered it. I'm very glad I did because it's a beautiful iPad and definitely the real deal. I waited a couple of months before I left feedback to ensure the unit was performing properly. My daughter was so happy to have her new birthday present! Would buy another in a heartbeat.